- « High demand for S'pore passport due to its wide access »
- « Chinese cancelling visits to Singapore as well »
- « KLIA2 now certified fit for use »
- « Accor to manage Royal's hotel on Sentosa »
- « Tourism Malaysia chairman: 30% of Chinese tourists cancel bookings to Malaysia »
- « Marina Bay cruise centre plagued by gridlock »
- « Sydney to get second airport by mid-2020s »
- « The most beautiful places on earth might not be around much longer »
- « 3 steps to a picturesque Sakura viewing trip in Japan »
- « Got a Jetstar query? Ask Jess »
- Many of these places are the results of Mother Nature's work and home to thousands of flora and fauna, while others are beautiful cities you don't get to see just anywhere.
- Protected by mountains on three sides and cooled by blasts of fresh ocean air, the capital of the Pacific Northwest is a summer haven for book readers, coffee-drinkers and outdoor adventurers who don't want to stray too far from a good dinner.
- The annual pasola has evolved into a mock-up of a battle traditionally disguised in the form of human sacrifice.
- While it may be too late to plan for a trip now - the Sakura viewing month of April is after all, the peak travel period in Japan - you can easily make plans for next year's visit now.
- Beijing was ranked the top destination for Asia in TripAdvisor's annual Traveller's Choice Awards for Destinations, while Hanoi and Siem Reap took second and third place consecutively.
- About 7,000 Singapore passports were reported lost or stolen every year in the last five years. What should you do if you lose your passport? Here is how to apply for a replacement at the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority.
- With the long weekend approaching, small hotels offer an economical, easy holiday stay.
- South Korea presents a plethora of shopping pleasures – bargain your way from subway vendors and street carts, to giant fashion malls and vibrant night markets.
- Agreement to move comes despite recently criticising terminal as rife with safety issues and other problems.
As of last year, it offered visa-free access to 167 of 219 countries surveyed for the...
Bookings decline by over 50% at some agencies after MH370 incident.
Many of these places are the results of Mother Nature's work and home to thousands of...
While it may be too late to plan for a trip now - the Sakura viewing month of April is...
Beijing was ranked the top destination for Asia in TripAdvisor's annual Traveller's...
The annual pasola has evolved into a mock-up of a battle traditionally disguised in the...
Stories with galleries