- « Got a Jetstar query? Ask Jess »
- « TripAdvisor names the top destinations »
- « Sentosa hotel to get major makeover »
- « Malindo Air staff strike at KLIA over pay dispute »
- « Health warning for passengers of March 29 Turkish Airlines flight »
- « 5 things you need to know if you lose your passport »
- « 'Pasola' festival: Where Sumba island horsemen once fought to the death »
- « Blossoms that signal spring »
- « AirAsia connects Johor Bahru with Yogyakarta and Lombok »
- « AirAsia agrees to move to troubled new Malaysia airport »
- The world's largest travel site has announced the winners of its Traveller's Choice Awards for Destinations.
- Here is how to apply for a replacement at the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority.
- With the long weekend approaching, small hotels offer an economical, easy holiday stay.
- Here are 5 must-visit shopping places and more!
- Agreement to move comes despite recently criticising terminal as rife with safety issues and other problems.
- Travellers must now pre-register, in move to enhance security at the airport.
- Travellers are pursuing offbeat hobbies while on vacation and packing classes into their itineraries.
- Starting today, the country's biggest annual celebration can also be the most annoying and uncomfortable time of year for anyone who's not fully prepared.
- STB admits ad could be better after netizens call it 'bad' and 'sloppy'.
- The protocol namely allows authorities not only in the country in which the aircraft was registered but also in the destination country to take legal action against unruly passengers.
Digital assistant answers online queries like a real call centre agent.
The new hotel will target luxury travellers.
The world's largest travel site has announced the winners of its Traveller's Choice...
The annual pasola has evolved into a mock-up of a battle traditionally disguised in the...
Sakura and an icebreaker herald the arrival of spring in Japan.
Stories with galleries