- « US airlines at the bottom of the satisfaction index »
- « China grounds luxury air travel for govt personnel »
- « More airline tie-ups ahead and 'travellers will benefit' »
- « A weekend in Batam for less than $150 »
- « Cruise industry faces headwinds »
- « Brazil airline Azul to order Airbus wide-body jets »
- « Pampered silly on Qatar Airways' Dreamliner »
- « 'Wild West' Masbate's pristine marine gems »
- « US and Russia have most aviation accidents »
- « Everest guides say they are abandoning climbing season »
- The group thought they had booked 7 rooms. However, the transaction did not go through as the credit card they used had already expired.
- Taking a day or a week away for a business trip may sound enviable to some but for those of you who travel more than you are home, it can be a stressful venture. Here are some tips to make your business trips “easier”.
- The guides have also demanded higher compensation, an agreement to revise insurance payments and a welfare fund.
- The statement said she had an image of the Buddha seated on a lotus flower tattooed on her right arm.
- A video shows the flight attendant on the roll, nailing funny one-liners as she goes through the safety rules.
- If you want to have good service, especially on a long flight, find out how you can get on the good side of the flight attendants with these 10 tips.
- Many of these places are the results of Mother Nature's work and home to thousands of flora and fauna, while others are beautiful cities you don't get to see just anywhere.
- The annual pasola has evolved into a mock-up of a battle traditionally disguised in the form of human sacrifice.
- While it may be too late to plan for a trip now - the Sakura viewing month of April is after all, the peak travel period in Japan - you can easily make plans for next year's visit now.
- About 7,000 Singapore passports were reported lost or stolen every year in the last five years. What should you do if you lose your passport? Here is how to apply for a replacement at the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority.
On-time performance and mishandled baggage rates worsened in 2013 from 2012.
Frugality expected to dent earnings of country's major carriers in short term.
I arrived in Batam in Riau Islands at around 5 pm on Saturday afternoon and the weather...
Spacious seats and luxurious experience on Qatar Airways' Dreamliner 787 aircraft will...
The Buntod Reef Marine Sanctuary is a refreshing surprise coral reefs on a shallow shoal...
This flight stewardess will make you hang on to every word she says with her funny in-flight safety talk
A video shows the flight attendant on the roll, nailing funny one-liners as she goes...
Stories with galleries