- « Oil slicks seen near where airliner vanished: Vietnam »
- « MAS tells passenger's relatives to bring travel docs to KLIA at 6pm today »
- « Missing MH370: Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing »
- « Missing MH370: Previous MAS crashes and near misses »
- « There are many methods for communicating SOS, says retired pilot »
- « Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: State media »
- « Missing MH370: Delegation of 24 artists from China aboard flight »
- « Missing MH370: Captain piloting MH370 a Penang boy »
- « Missing MH370: MAS refutes claims aircraft ran out of fuel »
- « Missing MH370: Massive search off south Vietnam coast »
10 places to avoid Christmas
Skyscanner | Tue, Dec 24 2013
This article was originally published on the flight comparison site Skyscanner.
If the idea of Christmas fills you with dread, there are a number of countries around the world where 25th December is not even a public holiday.
You can hop on a plane, and in a matter of hours, the horrors of present buying, TV specials and the Queen's speech can all be left behind.
In the true spirit of the festive season, we bring you the top ten anti-Christmas getaways.
Least Christmassy places on the planet
Click on thumbnail to view. Story continues after photos. (Photos: Wikimedia Commons, Luxury Retreats, Reuters, AFP, Dhilung Kirat)