- « Air India changes flight timings »
- « Does your insurance policy cover acts of terrorism? »
- « 10 ways to avoid looking like a tourist »
- « 10 most common travel scams - and how to beat the cheats »
- « Singapore Airlines to relocate to new Manila airport terminal next month »
- « Romancing the rail »
- « Sheraton Bali Juta Resort's Play@Sheraton family package »
- « Marine madness staycation at Copthorne King's Hotel »
- « Club Med promotion »
- « National Day Room package »
10 places to avoid Christmas
Skyscanner | Tue, Dec 24 2013
This article was originally published on the flight comparison site Skyscanner.
If the idea of Christmas fills you with dread, there are a number of countries around the world where 25th December is not even a public holiday.
You can hop on a plane, and in a matter of hours, the horrors of present buying, TV specials and the Queen's speech can all be left behind.
In the true spirit of the festive season, we bring you the top ten anti-Christmas getaways.
Least Christmassy places on the planet
Click on thumbnail to view. Story continues after photos. (Photos: Wikimedia Commons, Luxury Retreats, Reuters, AFP, Dhilung Kirat)