- « KLIA2 now certified fit for use »
- « Accor to manage Royal's hotel on Sentosa »
- « Tourism Malaysia chairman: 30% of Chinese tourists cancel bookings to Malaysia »
- « Marina Bay cruise centre plagued by gridlock »
- « Sydney to get second airport by mid-2020s »
- « The most beautiful places on earth might not be around much longer »
- « 3 steps to a picturesque Sakura viewing trip in Japan »
- « Got a Jetstar query? Ask Jess »
- « TripAdvisor names the top destinations »
- « Malindo Air staff strike at KLIA over pay dispute »
10 places to avoid Christmas
Skyscanner | Tue, Dec 24 2013
This article was originally published on the flight comparison site Skyscanner.
If the idea of Christmas fills you with dread, there are a number of countries around the world where 25th December is not even a public holiday.
You can hop on a plane, and in a matter of hours, the horrors of present buying, TV specials and the Queen's speech can all be left behind.
In the true spirit of the festive season, we bring you the top ten anti-Christmas getaways.
Least Christmassy places on the planet
Click on thumbnail to view. Story continues after photos. (Photos: Wikimedia Commons, Luxury Retreats, Reuters, AFP, Dhilung Kirat)