- « Cruise industry faces headwinds »
- « Brazil airline Azul to order Airbus wide-body jets »
- « 'Wild West' Masbate's pristine marine gems »
- « US and Russia have most aviation accidents »
- « Everest guides say they are abandoning climbing season »
- « Chinese tourists throw fit at hotel for 7 hours - despite not having reservation »
- « How to make your frequent business trips more bearable »
- « Sri Lanka detains British tourist over sensitive Buddha tattoo »
- « China's Shandong Airlines orders 50 Boeing planes for $5.8b »
- « 10 family-friendly holiday rentals for your next staycation »
Some of the most breathtaking destinations you should visit in your lifetime
Stomp | Tue, Nov 19 2013
With clear, blue waters and beautiful architecture, that place in Chittorgarh, India is one of the places you should definitely make time to visit in your lifetime.
According to viralnova.com, this list of the 31 most amazing destinations is compiled by Reddit user MrChubbyMidget.
From the famous peaks of Machu Picchu to lesser known ones like "The Door to Hell" in Derweze, these are definitely some beautiful pictures of places you know would be even more breathtaking in person.
Look at the gallery below for more of the rest of the list.
Visit STOMP for more stories.