- « Accor to manage Royal's hotel on Sentosa »
- « Tourism Malaysia chairman: 30% of Chinese tourists cancel bookings to Malaysia »
- « Marina Bay cruise centre plagued by gridlock »
- « Sydney to get second airport by mid-2020s »
- « The most beautiful places on earth might not be around much longer »
- « 3 steps to a picturesque Sakura viewing trip in Japan »
- « Got a Jetstar query? Ask Jess »
- « TripAdvisor names the top destinations »
- « Sentosa hotel to get major makeover »
- « Malindo Air staff strike at KLIA over pay dispute »
Some of the most breathtaking destinations you should visit in your lifetime
Stomp | Tue, Nov 19 2013
With clear, blue waters and beautiful architecture, that place in Chittorgarh, India is one of the places you should definitely make time to visit in your lifetime.
According to viralnova.com, this list of the 31 most amazing destinations is compiled by Reddit user MrChubbyMidget.
From the famous peaks of Machu Picchu to lesser known ones like "The Door to Hell" in Derweze, these are definitely some beautiful pictures of places you know would be even more breathtaking in person.
Look at the gallery below for more of the rest of the list.
Visit STOMP for more stories.