- « Sheraton Bali Juta Resort's Play@Sheraton family package »
- « Marine madness staycation at Copthorne King's Hotel »
- « Club Med promotion »
- « National Day Room package »
- « 10 tips for doing Dubai on the cheap »
- « Singapore-based airlines asked to review conflict zone risk assessment »
- « Doing things the Beijing way »
- « Travel black book: Get lost in Jakarta »
- « Twin air disasters threaten Malaysian tourism push »
- « Changi Airport handled 4.65m passengers in June; highest this year »
S'poreans among top jet-setters in region
The New Paper | Sat, Aug 17 2013
SINGAPORE - Singaporeans are among the most well-travelled in the Asia-Pacific, according to a survey.
Some 78 per cent of participants surveyed said they had travelled for international leisure in the past 12 months, according to MasterCard. Hongkongers, Thais and Chinese were the region's other jet-setters.
Regional destinations remained popular with Singaporeans, with budget airlines their favourite mode of travel.
Over the next 12 months, 40 per cent of Singaporeans polled said they intend to travel to Australia, with 37 per cent wanting to go to Japan and Thailand.
Get The New Paper for more stories.