- « Puss In Boots roller-coaster ride to make world-wide debut at USS »
- « Air India changes flight timings »
- « Does your insurance policy cover acts of terrorism? »
- « 10 ways to avoid looking like a tourist »
- « 10 most common travel scams - and how to beat the cheats »
- « Singapore Airlines to relocate to new Manila airport terminal next month »
- « Romancing the rail »
- « Sheraton Bali Juta Resort's Play@Sheraton family package »
- « Marine madness staycation at Copthorne King's Hotel »
- « Club Med promotion »
S'poreans among top jet-setters in region
The New Paper | Sat, Aug 17 2013
SINGAPORE - Singaporeans are among the most well-travelled in the Asia-Pacific, according to a survey.
Some 78 per cent of participants surveyed said they had travelled for international leisure in the past 12 months, according to MasterCard. Hongkongers, Thais and Chinese were the region's other jet-setters.
Regional destinations remained popular with Singaporeans, with budget airlines their favourite mode of travel.
Over the next 12 months, 40 per cent of Singaporeans polled said they intend to travel to Australia, with 37 per cent wanting to go to Japan and Thailand.
Get The New Paper for more stories.