- « Coach crash: Tour agency to help with insurance claims »
- « Burst tyres cause discomfort, not danger »
- « China to drive demand for corporate jets »
- « The Hawaii of Korea »
- « Cultural Hotpot »
- « Under the Sicilian sun »
- « Jewel in the Middle East »
- « Travel agency Journey of Dream suspended: STB »
- « Changi Airport handles 4.49m passengers in March »
- « 11 tips for booking cheap flights in Indonesia »
There were 38 passengers on board at the time of the crash, including 20 Singaporeans who escaped with slight injuries.
Aviation experts say such situations are common and airline crew are trained to handle them
Asia-Pac expected to account for a third of Airbus's corporate jet orders.
Douglas Chew is charmed by the Italian island's old-world splendour and romantic ambience.
STB received a total of 14 complaints against JOD on its unprofessional conduct and non-delivery of...
The number of passengers have dropped by 2.5 per cent this year compared to 2013.
Here is what you can do to get your money's worth when you travel.
On-time performance and mishandled baggage rates worsened in 2013 from 2012.
Frugality expected to dent earnings of country's major carriers in short term.
Study by competition watchdog finds they will bring more good than harm.